Hillbilly

Hillbilly Cubensis mushrooms are a relatively potent and well known older strain of Psilocybe cubensis mushrooms. Hillbilly mushrooms got their name from the fact they were first discovered and used in the state of Arkansas USA where they still grow in the wild. In fact, hillbilly magic mushrooms grow all over the southern states and for that reason are well known and loved anywhere south of the Mason-Dixon Line.

With over 20 years of reported use, Hillbilly mushrooms are well known to be more potent than most of the other psilocybin mushrooms; definitely more potent than their Costa Rican mushroom cousins but nowhere near as potent as Blue Meanies for example.

The trip from consuming hillbilly mushrooms is known to include intense feelings of joy and euphoria as well as unique body sensations and amazing visual hallucinations.

 

This is a popular all round mushroom, great for both microdosing and heavy tripping, and as such is  ideal for you experienced intermediate psychonauts out there. 

**Warning: With that said, we should warn you, hillbilly mushrooms are the ones most likely to induce that infamous impossible to stop laughter, and when you’re not laughing you’ll be sporting one of those hard to hide perma-grins for the duration of your ride.

A full recreational dosage of hillbilly mushrooms shouldn’t be more than 2.5 to 3 grams at most. Remember to always start low when trying a new magic mushroom variety. 

CAUTION! We strongly advise you not to drink alcohol while taking magic mushrooms. That’s ANY kind of booze, yes even beer. If you are on any anti-depression medication you are best to be very careful with your dosage. Ironically, SSRIs (Selective Seratonin Re-uptake Inhibitors) tend to also inhibit the effects of psilocybin, often blocking the psychoactive effects of taking shrooms completely. 

Always keep your dried magic mushrooms in a dry and dark spot at or close to room temperature as exposure to either light or heat will reduce the effective amount of hallucinogens, while any moisture getting in can result in molds and other nasties contaminating your shrooms, making them dangerous to consume. So very important to keep 100% dry. 

*** ALWAYS Keep out of the reach of children and pets.

$60.00$190.00

Clear
error:
Scroll to Top